Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:07:49 +0000
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: App Idea: Configuration

On Fri 1999-04-16 (12:05), Amancio Hasty wrote:
> I volunteer to write a FreeBSD LDAP Web Page to help out.
>
> What I need is specific instructions to enable LDAP for each
> MTA and how is LDAP used.

Since the majority are in ports, simply telling the ports team how to enable
LDAP will enable them to create an "LDAP" variable people can set if they
want support, or simply enable the support always, if that is a good idea.

ie, cd /usr/ports/mail/qmail && make LDAP=yes install

(yes, I volunteer)

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner