Date:      Mon, 25 May 1998 23:04:33 -0500
From:      Child <child@healing.edunet.aus.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   crashing double page fault

Dear all i'm running 2.2-971218-SNAP as a pppd dialin server with 15
modems connected via a control rocket port
for the past few weeks i have been getting a double page fault
and sits until I reset it,
just wondering what steps I can take to track this problem down
I have made no handware/software changes this just started happening ever
now and then
and in the mean time anyway to catch this crash and automatic reset to save
downtime?

thanks

JS

Time to heal....Time to recover...Time to Move on..Time to live life.