Date:      Wed, 28 Dec 1994 23:40:05 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Mr Siu Lam Ho <slho@HK.Super.NET>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ProAudio SCSI CD ROM

Dear FreeBSD Project Members:

I have successfully installed FreeBSD 2.0 on my PC but have the following
problems:

(a)  The Boot Manager cannot boot the system correctly.  After I press F1
	or F5 to select either Unix (on drive 0) or MS Dos (on drive 1),
	the Boot Manager just loop back and ask me to select again and again.

(b)  I cannot mount the CD ROM on ProAudio SCSI on UNIX using the following
	command:

	mount -t cd9660 /dev/cd0d /mnt

	Can you advice me how to mount a CD ROM drive on the FreeBSD system.

(c)  How can I install the source code on the WalnutK CD ROM after I have
	installed other sections during initial installation and is now
	using the system?  The source code was installed during the initial
	installation process.

(d)  Can you suggest any reference materials or textbook for learning more
	about FreeBSD (especially PC implmentations)?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards