Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:42:52 +1000
From:      "Brian O'Connor. (CF583173) HO 2nd Floor" <boconno6@ford.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: An article about Freebsd

Ron Rosson said;

There is a small free magazine put out in CO and San Diego. Well in the
edition that came out July 16, 1999 the "I don't do windows" article was
about FreeBSD. Here is the URL:

  http://www.computoredge.com/sandiego/Editorial/idon'tdo.htm

Hmm, not bad; but

   "Bill Joy, who wrote BSD...."
   "Suns System V is where the term SysV comes from... "

seems incorrect to me, I know that Bill Joy had a hand in the origional BSD
but to say he wrote it seems an exaggeration.

and I thought that SysV stood for the AT&T releases.

Is he right?

boc