Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:36:45 -0500
From:      Joe Moog <joemoog@ebureau.com>
To:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Intel 4-port ethernet adaptor link aggregation issue

All:

Thanks again to everybody for the responses and suggestions to our =
4-port lagg issue. The solution (for those that may find the information =
of some value) was to set the value for kern.ipc.nmbclusters to a higher =
value than we had initially. Our previous tuning had this value set at =
25600, but following a recommendation from the good folks at iXSystems =
we bumped this to a value closer to 2000000, and the 4-port lagg is =
functioning as expected now.

Thank you all.

Joe