Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:12:30 -0500
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
To:        Dmitrij Tejblum <tejblum@arc.hq.cti.ru>, Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VFATFS Status

On Mon, Feb 23, 1998 at 03:48:09PM +0300, Dmitrij Tejblum wrote:

> On 23 Feb 1998, Brian Handy wrote:
>
> > options, mostly removing a few obvious things like CPU386). But if
> > I try to mount wd0 or wd3 (where I deduce the Zip drive is), I get
> > invalid arg messages except occassionally I get hard read errors on the
>
> Try wd0s1 (or wd3s1).

I've always mounted up my MSDOS partitions on the ZIP drive on
sd1s4 - note the "s4" part - I think that's where the DOS paritition
sits by default on the ZIP disks...

I have't tried with the new VFATFS yet though - I should get time to
build a new world with VFAT over the weekend.

-Mark

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@vmunix.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		    http://www.vmunix.com/mark

	 finger mark@vmunix.com for my PGP key and GCS code