Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:10:27 -0500
From:      David Leimbach <leimbacd@bellsouth.net>
To:        Bsd Newbie <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a fast windows manager?

Try WindowMaker or BlackBox.  Lite and fast! :)

WindowMaker is involved in the GNUStep collection which seems to be of growing
popularity as it has libraries that can be coded in objective C.  This is
also similar to the NextStep stuff that works on Mac OSX!

BlackBox is just plain fast :). But if you are one of those people who hate
C++ and everything that comes out of it don't use it... BlackBox is 100% C++
code.

Dave