Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:32:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Plugin installation instructions?

From what I can understand, OLD Netscape 4 plugins should work with
Mozilla just like before (by putting them in the right directory. This
directory is /usr/local/mozilla/plugins by default.

This is a fairly detailed resource on how to develop plugins. The fact
that there is nothing about install procedures there makes me think that
putting it in the dir should be enough: http://www.mozilla.org/docs/plugin.html

The funny thing is that I've tried to install jdk1.3 plugin for Mozilla on
Win2k and it never worked...