Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:20:11 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Hans Huebner <hans@artcom.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NATD:  Transparent ftp proxy

Hello there,

does anyone here know of a transparent ftp proxy for FreeBSD?  My users
keep pestering me about being unable to use 'active' ftp with our current
FreeBSD/natd configuration, and pointing me at Linux which has a
transparent ftp proxy built into the kernel (yuk).  I keep telling them
that they should use passive ftp and that active ftp stinks anyway, but
somehow I'm unable to convince them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hans