Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:19:53 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        forg3 <forg3@cwb.matrix.com.br>
Cc:        dirk@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mod_php4-4.0.6_4

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 03:22:25AM -0200, forg3 wrote:
> Hi ! I've got one error when I tried to "make install" the php port.. it asks for the png.4 and freebsd 4.4 port comes with the png.5, if I try to comment the line of gd, may I run phpnuke yet or I'll have to grab an old png package and install ?
>
> Thanks for your time and effort,

Are you sure that you have the latest version of the mod_php4 port?
I cannot find any references to png.4 in either the ports/www/mod_php4/
or the ports/graphics/gd/ directory.

Can you post the output of:

cd /usr/ports/www/mod_php4 && make clean && find . -type f | xargs ident

G'luck,
Peter

--
You have, of course, just begun reading the sentence that you have just finished reading.