Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:53:51 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Roberth Sjonoy <roberth.sjonoy@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting up my wireless network

On 2007-08-02 13:46, Roberth Sjon?y <roberth.sjonoy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, now Im trying to get my wireless network interface up and go, but
> how?
>
> The chipset si atheros so I guess the device driver is okay, but how do I
> configure which network and the wep key and the static ip adresses i want?

Have you checked the FreeBSD Handbook chapter on wireless networking?

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-wireless.html

This may help a bit, but if you still have questions after skimming
through the chapter, please feel free to ask in this list again :)

Regards,
Giorgos