Date:      Mon, 09 Sep 96 12:05:09 EST
From:      gippolit@ccsmtp2.eccs.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printer help

     I have an Okidata OL600.

     This is my problem after I create my lpt0 port and configure my
     /etc/printcap file my printer will print the first few request.

     After it prints like two or three files it will print blank pages.
     Then if I send it more files to print it will keep  printing blank
     pages.  The file I'm printing is /etc/profile. If I check the que all
     the files have been processed.  Note I also created my spool dirs and
     chowned them to daemon.  Note also using  a filter script; the one in
     the handbook.

     Does anyone know what could be the problem please help.