Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:16:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Andre Hall" <ahall@pcgameauthority.com>
To:        Warner Joseph <Joseph.Warner@siemens.com>, "'freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: postfix info

The documentation that comes with Postfix is very well written to help
you get Postfix up and running. The website is also a great resource.
There is now a Postfix book published by SAMS Publishing
www.samspublishing.com which is very good.

> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone happen to know of any good
> step-by-step instructions for setting up postfix on FreeBSD?
>
> I've been searching and haven't really found much.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe
>

> Siemens - Health Services
>
> Joe Warner
> Operations Technical Analyst II
> 215 North Admiral Byrd Rd., Salt Lake City, UT 84116
> Ph:  801-539-4978
> Fax: 801-533-8004

> This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
Solutions

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net