Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:09:13 -0800
From:      "Lars R. Noldan" <lars@w9zeb.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mail/evolution

After building evolutiion on PC-BSD 1.3.3 when I run evolution from the
command line I get the following error message, followed by a complete
lack of any icons whatsoever in the program.

 > evolution
Gtk-Qt theme engine warning:
  Could not open /proc/1066/cmdline
  This may cause problems for the GNOME window manager
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...
error : unterminated entity reference   Registrations
** (evolution-2.8:1066): DEBUG: mailto URL command: evolution
--component=mail %                                 s
** (evolution-2.8:1066): DEBUG: mailto URL program: evolution

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.