Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:31:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        Klaus Espenlaub <Klaus.Espenlaub@Sun.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-virtualization@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: VirtualBox looks for FreeBSD developer

Hi Klaus;

Thank you for your posting on -ports:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?48C8F051.7060107

I think either -emulation or -virtualization might be better targets for su=
ch discussion though (indeed we did discuss it briefly in the virtualizatio=
n list).=20

Some of us are very interested in having VirtualBox on FreeBSD, and I under=
stand the FreeBSD Foundation would consider sponsoring such effort if someo=
ne with the know-how makes the proposal.

I don't have what's needed but I was thinking maybe someone that knows well=
 the kqemu module would have that know-how... Perhaps you could give us mor=
e insight on what needs to be done/documented?

Pedro.