Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:07:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>
To:        Walter Oostendorp <oostendw@worldonline.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 3.0 - 3.1 make stop

Well, It works to a point. hehe.   Now I get the same error but with the
atkbd0 instead. Am I too comment out anything after adding the things you
suggest in your mail? And is the splash pseudo-device a requirement in
this?
Is this option.....

 # The syscons console driver (sco color console compatible).
 device                sc0     at isa? tty

To replace this option.........

# syscons is the default console driver, resembling an SCO console
device          sc0     at isa? port "IO_KBD" conflicts tty irq 1 vector
scintr

Or be an addition to the kernel config file? Thank you for all the help.
Keith

	Keith Woodman					Technical Coordinator
	Keith@lightningweb.com				Lightningweb LLC

	      pid 7962 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)