Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:49:46 -0400
From:      dbb <dbb008@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Errors building xorg-minimal

It seems my attached text file was "scrubbed", apparently because its
extension was .log. Here is the important part:

In file included from glob.c:34:
/usr/include/sys/types.h:44:28: error: /usr/include/machine/endian.h: Bad
file descriptor
In file included from glob.c:34:
/usr/include/sys/types.h:181: error: two or more data types in declaration
specifiers

I am getting errors about this file on multiple ports. I was able to
install the built gmake package, but now the build fails on pkgconf, with
errors related to the exact same file.

Running `file /usr/include/machine/endian.h` results in

/usr/include/machine/endian.h: ERROR: cannot open
`/usr/include/machine/endian.h' (Bad file descriptor)

So I'm guessing this file is somehow corrupted, but I have no idea how to
verify that or how to replace it if that's the case.