Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:38:24 +0200
From:      Chris_Schumacher@t-online.de (Ano)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dial up

Hi !
I´m a german student and not registered BSD User, yet.
I try to get the BSD machine to dial up to my ISp in Germany.
I have no Problems with win95.There also exists several scripts and dips
for Linux from S.U.S.E. to dial up to T-Online (my ISP).
May you tell me how to dial up.I have, at the moment a 56k diamond modem
on cuaa0 (COM1 ?).I´m not able to make friends with thr pppd -
demon...it´s very hard to recognize the man pppd pages..maybe only me
isnt able to....
So pleeeeaaaaase help me.

hope to cu
Christoph