Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:08:53 -0500
From:      Ed Budd <ebudd@grokking.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My fault or just Spam

It's a virus (my AV calls it Worm.Gibe.F). I bet most of the list gets
these occasionally. Some hapless windows user got infected and has you
in their address book (perhaps through the outlook
auto-add-addresses-to-addressbook-function applied to something you
posted once on a public list??)

Install Clamav from ports and set it up to interface with postfix (I use
it with sendmail milter but should be similar -- check clamav site for
details).

Don't sweat it, man -- life as usual in the wild-and-woolly...

EB