Date:      Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:58:20 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@mail.iowna.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o?= Pedro <joaopedro@redepegasus.org>
Cc:        questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problems with IPFw

Joćo Pedro wrote:

> WorldGroup is a management program of provider. It's run in DOS/OS.
>
> Then my email server looks at in the stack of the users in this program and
> makes the authentication for sending messages.
>
> I think the WG use the Radius port, but I tested with this port and I
> haven't a good reply.
>
> My script with the rules is similar to that it is below :
                              ^^^^^^^
*sigh*
Well, "similar" can't guarantee anything. If you have rules prior to the
rules you show below, they may be blocking something before it ever gets
to these rules. I don't see anything in your rules that would be
stopping mail traffic.
I recommend again that you look at "ipfw show" to see what rules are
catching packets.

> This script above only is with the part of the email, but I have some other
> types of connections as www, ftp and etc that does not come to the case, but
> they are function pefectly.

A firewall is difficult to diagnose without the entire ruleset.
Also, did you say that it DOES WORK when the firewall is disabled?

-Bill