Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:52:35 -0400
From:      Alex Heiphetz <heiphetz@cvzoom.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ncr0:6:0:Command failed

I have my client's server at ISP (who are mostly NT shop :-) - my
client's solution, not my. Anyway, they had to change the bridge.
After this, system can't reboot. The message is:

ncr0:6:0:Command failed

ncr0 is NCR SCSI host adapter as I understand.
On what command exactly does it hang? Does it mean that
adapter itself got fryed or something happened to the file system?
Is it possible to fix it without re-installing everything?
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks much in advance,
A.Heiphetz