Date:      Thu, 28 Jul 2005 02:26:40 +0100
From:      ".VWV." <victorvittorivonwiktow@interfree.it>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: certance DAT

I am looking for a high-speed tape drive, mainly for use of incremental
dump of the FreeBSD filesystem [with complicated custom X environment,
but nothing more], and of incremental tar of the Windows, divided into
something similar of a unix partitions' layout [with complicated custom
graphical engines, but nothing more]. The most heavy backup of each
system, is therefore no bigger then 5 GB. Hard disk backups are not
possible, because I cannot write to the NTFS backup disk of the
Disgusting Operating System.