Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2000 14:36:07 -0400
From:      Tom Collins <oljeep.collins@gte.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, mbertsch@oreilly.com
Subject:   Re: interested in writing articles...

Personally, I'd like to see a good article on configuring a
mailserver, like how to get sendmail, qpopper & fetchmail or
procmail all working together properly  in a "newbie"
oriented type of style.
Personally I've gone thru the faq at sendmail.org and many
"how-to" sites about this process and most are either
missing some key info or are directed toward users that have
been using unix for years.
Tom Collins