Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 1998 02:15:42 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Russ Paton <russ@thumbs.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Restricted Accounts

Hi there,

I have TCP wrappers running on my server and telnet access is currently
not available, however, I have created a shell script that allows a
generic user to login, be taken straight into lynx and then once the user
quits out of lynx, the connection to the server is closed.

My problem is that this is only currently available via ssh and I want
that user to have telnet access, I think that it can be achieved by
utilising ident but I am unsure exactly what I need to do to get this
up and running.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Regards

Russ
--
Russ Paton
russ@thumbs.org                                  http://www.thumbs.org

eWay'eray onlyway umanhay afterway allway