Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:05:07 +0100
From:      Fredrik Linusson <fredrik@linusson.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: grace-5.1.10

* David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com> [030303 13:53]:
> This appears to fix it, but configure seems to not autodetect and set HAVE_ISNAN_DECL properly
>
> http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dyeske/freebsd/patch-cmath.h
>
> Regards,
> David Yeske

That should probably do it. I edited config.h to set HAVE_ISNAN_DECL
instead after it had failed autodetection. Yeah, I know, not a pretty way to do it but it solved my problem.

The question is why it does not detect that it from math.h.
It seems to work just fine for others. Both running 4.7 and 5-current

/Linus