Date:      Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:07:30 -0400
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Now a Gnome Question

	hehe.  I'm going to keep you guys busy with questions here it seems like.  :D

	When trying to load Gnome as the default window manager, I get this
error:  /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.so.200:
Undefined symbol "iconv_open"

	The install is clean right out of /stand/sysinstall, so I know it wasn't
user issue that borked the install.  :)  I searched for information on
this, but came up with nothing.  KDE still loads fine as it's installed
side by side with KDE.  Any input would be welcome.  Thanks.  :)