Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:33:05 -0500
From:      "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@sc.rr.com>
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: logout on KDE 2

I think this is because 'kdeinit' has core-dumped and died, at
least that's been my experience with it.

Everytime I have installed either KDE or GNOME, I have ended up
removing it shortly thereafter because so many of the applications
seem to seg-fault consistently on FreeBSD.  I've never been a
dedicated user of either desktop, so I've never been very motivated
to try and figure out what the problem(s) is/are.