Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 04:10:03 PDT
From:      "Mutex Records USA" <mut3x@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   dpt scsi smartraid iv controller, in raid 5 mode... ?

i have read conflicting reports of dpt raid iv controllers, running in a
raid 5 configuration - some people say they work well, others have alluded
to a hardware bug that dpt admits to - while other people have said that dpt
support doesn't know about the raid iv drivers.  also there is rumor of
support for the raid v card 'soon'.

this all leaves my poor insomniac brain feeling mightily confused, can
anyone give me the straight poop. please?

this is for a 3.2-release system.

please excuse the hotmail acct :/

thanks
adam