Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:19:38 +0000
From:      Alexander Best <arundel@freebsd.org>
To:        Jim Bryant <kc5vdj.freebsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tiny ukbd num lock issue

On Thu Aug 26 10, Jim Bryant wrote:
> when you had to press it twice, was that only for the first attempt, and
> did pressing it once after that turn it off?  and once after that, on?

exactly. it might be a bit easier to understand if i explain it this way:

instance 	|	num lock led	|	number keys working
---------------	| --------------------- | -------------------------
no key press	|	on		|	no
1st key press	|	on		|	no
2nd key press	|	off		|	no
3rd key press	|	on		|	yes
4th key press	|	off		|	no
5th key press	|	on		|	yes

(key press refering to the num lock key)

cheers.
alex

--
a13x