Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:22:11 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        "Fuhriman, David O" <Fuhriman.David.O@tci.com>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, Fuhriman, David O wrote:
> Hello,
> I was wondering if FreeBSD comes with the Korn Shell, I am in the process of
> deciding which Unix like operating system to download and I need one that
> preferably includes ksh and not bash.
> 						Thanks,
> 							David Fuhriman

There appear to be two versions available, an AT&T version, and a
public domain. Here is a list of all shells available for FreeBSD:

http://www.freebsd.org/ports/shells.html

--
Walter Brameld

Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
Walter:    And what does THIS button do??