Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:00:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Barker <jimbark@ibm.net>
To:        kushn@mail.kar.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Yamaha OPL card

Thanks for the info.  It is PnP.  The pnp0 device
will be of great help.  I was wondering if you
could actually use pnpinfo to provide the proper
settings for the sbxvi0 and sbmidi devices.  What,
if anything would stop me from doing that?  I am
getting ready to download the pnp0 driver and
the pcm0 driver.  I do not have the css0 driver in
my LINT configuration file.  I have FreeBSD 2.2.2.
Maybe I'll tackle upgrading to 2.2.7 when I get a
better understanding of what's involved, but right
now I can get this driver and see if I can go at it
this way.  Thanks for your help.