Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:52:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jaime <jaime@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Displaying wrong time in email

	I feel dumb.  I just figured out the problem.  My /var/qmail/rc
was configured to use qmail's own delivery methods while the /var/qmail/rc
on the other (i.e. the local-time-stamping box) was set up to toss emails
into /usr/libexec/mail.local.  Now emails are delivered to
/var/mail/<username>, which I was trying to avoid.  They do get a local
timezone time stamp, though.  :)

						Jaime