Date:      Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:47:57 -0700
From:      Predrag Punosevac <punosevac@math.arizona.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeMAT fails to compile

Does anyone know why am I getting this message when trying to compile
freemat. I do have scilib installed so I hope it is not related to
the conflict of libraries. I also made same choices when asked on
interactive screens instead of using BATCH mode. Did I make wrong
choices? How can I undo this and start with fresh installation in which
I will just keep default options.

/usr/local/include/qptrlist.h: In copy constructor
`QPtrList<type>::QPtrList(const QPtrList<type>&) [with type = QFileInfo]':
Interpreter.cpp:141:   instantiated from here
/usr/local/include/qptrlist.h:69: error: type `QGList' is not a direct
base of `QPtrList<QFileInfo>'
gmake[3]: *** [Interpreter.o] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/math/freemat/work/FreeMat-3.3/libs/libFreeMat'
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/math/freemat/work/FreeMat-3.3/libs/libFreeMat'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/math/freemat/work/FreeMat-3.3/libs'
gmake: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Thank
Predrag