Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:17:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Varju <varju@webct.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   question about perl5 ports

Hi there,

I am trying to create a port for the Template-Toolkit package, and have
run into a bit of a snag.  This module is interactive during the build,
confirming which modules to perform tests on.  The selections made here do
not appear to be relevant, as it will install all of the same components
no matter what is chosen, and the tests are not run.

Is there a standard way to turn off these interactive questions in the
port Makefile?  Or will I have to patch the sources if I want to disable
this?

My first attempt at the port, without any modifications to the source is
here:

  http://snapple.webct.com/alex/p5-Template-Toolkit.tgz

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,