Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:25:40 -0800
From:      Jonathan Feally <vulture@consult-scs.com>
To:        FreeBSD Hardware <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Booting FreeBSD Install Floppy with USB Floppy drive?

To do a network boot:
I believe all you have to do is set up a tftp server and
BOOTP/DHCP - With options(I've listed ISC-DHCP3 options):
You may want to make a special host entry for just the computer's MAC address,
unless everything is statically set up.
option tftp-server-name string; // This should be the machine to boot off of
option bootfile-name string; // You should use boot.flp - not kernel.flp and
mfsroot.flp
option root-path string; // Don't know if you will need this
along with IP, GW, and Subnet Mask, DNS Servers