Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:25:00 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sad, but true (humour)

Mark Ovens wrote:

> 1.  You wake up at 3 am to go to the bathroom and
>     stop to check your E-mail on the way back to bed.

Hmm... It's not unusual for me to be awake at 3am, so I couldn't really
wake up. And can you explain please why going to the bathroom should
take higher priority than reading email, and email should wait till
after you've been to the bathroom? You've got your priorities mixed up
:-)

> 15. After reading this message, you immediately
>     e-mail it to a friend.

You forgot the last one which was there when I first read this:

16. You decide to give it to all your real life friends as well. Hang
    on... What real life friends??

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk