Date:      Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:40:09 GMT
From:      Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/149643: [rum] device not sending proper beacon frames in ap mode

The following reply was made to PR kern/149643; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org>
To: Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc: freebsd-net@freebsd.org, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/149643: [rum] device not sending proper beacon frames in
 ap mode
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 04:36:33 +0100

 Hi Adrian,

 I see that revision 226467 by bz already fixed the compiler warnings.
 I've now built and tested this on freebsd-8 amd64.

 The same bugfix has been working throughout the day on a couple of
 openbsd i386 boxes with rum hardware too.

 I guess the PR number you asked me for yesterday is just kern/149643 ?

 Many thanks for getting this into -HEAD.
 Regards,
 --
 Steven Chamberlain
 steven@pyro.eu.org