Date:      Fri, 01 Jan 2010 19:41:22 +0100
From:      <gianrico.lamura@lamia.infm.it>
To:        "Diego F. Arias R." <dak.col@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: the system does not boot

Dear Diego,

I write to you to let you know one information about the question that I
put some days before.

I have understood why the system diplay the error here below after the
installation.

In that case, I had done one little partition with FAT system. (the
partition was 58G for BDE native, 10 for FAT32, 25 unused (for further Wi=
instal).=20

I re-done the installation without the FAT slice (the configuration was o=
ne
slice for BDE and the remanent unused and in the BDE slice I chosed the
suggested configuration). With this configuration there was no more error=
and the installation was fine and no more errors were displayed.

heppy new year

Gian

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:49:31 -0500, "Diego F. Arias R." <dak.col@gmail.co=
m>