Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Walid Nehme <walidn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: Re: Looking for a port that tells the speed <BUT>

 Thanks Moti.
 But i tried to install it from the ports tree under
 /usr/ports/net/ntop
 it gave me a message that i didnt understand.
 ntop-2.0_2 is forbidden: Remote exploit published and no
 officaial patch available.

 then i updated my ports
 cvsup -g -l 2 ....
 when it fiinished i tried one more time and i got the
 same
 message. i tried to install the package from ftp, by
 "/stand/sysinstall" and using ftp://ftp.freebsd.org" to
 install the package i go an error .
 i downloaded the source and got an error asking to
 install
 a pakage exactly i dont remember but something like
 libgdk.... .
 so can u help installing it.
 P.S i have freebsd 4.5