Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:05:43 -0600
From:      <soultrax@verizon.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   thanks..........

i want to thank you all for your help. im in considering very much a   =

career in programming.  Many of you have showed a way to start in   =

want i want.   =

   =

These are my other questions.......   =

   =

If anybody knows of a good college in new jersey, please give a   =

hint.   =

   =

let`s suppose i go to any college, study computer science, what   =

chances are to get a job in any freebsd related group?   =

   =

This is  a personal question just reply if you want to. i know that   =

the open source community works in a way of working on what you   =

decide you want to work on (for curiosity , pleasure, you want to   =

help).  Dont you guys get paid for taking the time to do what you do   =

and give it back tot the community?  I dont want you think im   =

getting into this for the money but we all need it.  Can anybody   =

clarify this for me please?    =

   =

   =

As for books. i like to read and going to start bying some books on   =

unix and programming.   =

   =

  =