Date:      Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:11:34 +0200
From:      David Naylor <naylor.b.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Laust S. Jespersen" <l@ust.dk>
Subject:   Re: [RFC] pypy-1.5

--nextPart119405926.8EaMcJZBAY

Hi,

It appears quite a few people never got the attachment.  I have uploaded th=
e=20
port to github.com/DragonSA/pypy. =20

Patches for the repository are welcome (if anyone wants direct access pleas=
e=20
let me know and I will figure out how). =20

The master branch is for pypy-1.5 and should work out of the box.  The 1.6=
=20
branch targets the upcoming pypy-1.6.  To get that to work you need to=20
checkout the pypy repository (or a nightly snapshot of the code, if it exis=
ts)=20
and then use:

# make install WRKSRC=3D/path/to/pypy-1.6