Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:06:21 -0600
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mod_php4 install question

Greetings,
I just did a fresh install of 4.7-release and csvup'd to 4.7-stable.

I have done the following:
1. cd /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-server
   make install clean

2. tested mysql and it was functioning.

3. cd /usr/ports/www/apache13
   make install clean

4. Tested apache and it served up the default page AOK.

5. cd /usr/ports/www/mod_php4
   make install clean

it popped up a menu with all kinds of choices on it that I'm not clear of
their purpose.
Last time I installed mod_php4 (4.3-release) it didn't do this.

Any pointers?  A link to a page describing the choices and their impact
would be great.

thanks,
Darryl