Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:34:48 -0700
From:      tomb <tomb@cgf.net>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:FreeSSH

I'm biased as I spend most of my configuration time removing the
unwanted stuff from the Vanilla install.  I Like to see a button that
say's "Don't start/install any services, I'll set them up myself!".  But
that's getting back to "SecureBSD" argument.  And before anyone say's
anything about OpenBSD, FreeBSD is so close to being secure enough I'm
not about to switch...

--
Tom Brown
---------