Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 1996 16:49:35 -0500
From:      Nathan Vidican <nate@MNSi.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Terminals...and FreeBSD

Dear FreeBSD,

	I am looking to setup a network of Terminals, I'd like to use FreeBSD. I'd
like to setup something with enough graphics capability to run X-Windows,
(if possible). I am thinking of the Wyse WY-325ES,
(http://www.wyse.com/terminals/specs/325spec.html), the terminal is a
colour terminal, capable of running on Xenix, Unix, Multiuser-DOS, PICK,
and others that were not listed. What I'd like to know, is does it work
with FreeBSD...before I spend money on the machine. Apparently they do not
know, but assumed you would, (go figure eh?). Anyhow, if anyone who reads
this knows of a terminal system, (preferably fraphics capable, and also
preferably network-interface rather than serial), please send
corrospondance to nate@mnsi.net . Better yet, if anyone actually knows of a
system of terminals currently running somewhere with FreeBSD, could I get a
contact name?

Nathan Vidican
nate@mnsi.net