Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 2009 23:10:05 -0400
From:      "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        sorchanny <sorchanny@chuanwei.com.kh>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: install java in free bsd

You need have a working JDK to install java/jdk16 and the standard one
it looks for is java/diablo-jdk16

Diablo comes in binary form the FreeBSD Foundation and you need to
download it (and one file from sun) [the URL's are in the error message]
and then copy the file you downloaded to /usr/ports/disftiles and then
rerun the make/portmaster stuff...

It will fail a second time on attempting to download the actual Sun
JDK16 and give you more files you need to download and put in that dir.

BTW this assumes you specifically want the Sun JDK because Diablo is
certified by Sun to be 100% complient with the 1.6 language
definition.... there for you can use Diablo any place you whould use
Sun's (to developers like me it matters but for users it shouldn't)