Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:06:46 -0500
From:      John Mickle <jmickle@gw.bsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Questions

I just received my FreeBSD CD-ROM.  I'm getting the PC ready to install it.
My question is that Does Free BSD support a JAVA interpreter?  If so, is
one available on your site and where is it located?  I'm familiar with UNIX,
but not with your product.  Is is possible to install FreeBSD on a
Windows95 machine and use dual boot?  And do I have to re-partion my
drive to do this?  Thanks, John Mickle.