Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:53:08 -0300
From:      Cleyton Agapito <cra@kftec.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ext3 mount (safe?)

--------------EBC3AFA0BFDCC0BF2A47F00D

Hi,

    I read in list that FBSD doesnīt support ext3 filesystems, but it
can be mounted with ext2fs. Itīs safe mount in write mode? Iīm afraid of
lost same data of journal and crash my filesystem (I lose once in
Linux).
    I have WXP (for my sister, of course), Linux and FBSD 5.2-RELEASE. I
mount the ext3 with ext2fs(ro) and msdosfs(rw); since, I ever get boot
warnings messages of umount not properly in all my slices and the
shutdown give 2 buffers that donīt sync (I think), samething like 13 13
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2, what I did wrong?

Best regards,

Cleyton

--------------EBC3AFA0BFDCC0BF2A47F00D--