Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:42:15 +0100
From:      Thomas Runge <runge@egd.igd.fhg.de>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with XFree86 3.3.3 & Diamond FireGL

James A. Mutter wrote:

> This one's a doosy.
>
> Guys, I can't seem to get X working properly here.  I'm starting X with
> this command -

<snip>

This is a known bug. People are working on a solution. Some days ago
this
problem was discussed on -questions or -current, cant remember exactly.
Just search the mailing lists.

Right now you have three choices. Grab an XFCom_3DLabs with a version
number < 4.10, search the mailing lists for the patch to the server code
or wait for the next release ;-)

--
Tom