Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:55:28 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        Thomas Dean <tomdean@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printing an info file?

Thomas Dean wrote:

> Ports contains info2html and html2ps.
>   http://www.freebsd.org/ports/master-index.html
>
> I print info files from emacs.  I do not want to batch print them,
> just selected ones.  So, this works for me.

Yes, this could work... But info2html creates pre-formatted text. I'd
rather get the original texinfo document from the info file, or a
document in postscript or dvi format that looks like it was from the
texinfo document. It's much more pretty this was; I really like printed
gnu docs; they're very easy to read, as opposed to info files (IMHO).

I think I'm out of luck here, unless I can actually get the original
texinfo file that was used to create the info document (if there is
one)... I'll poke around, but ideas are welcome.

/Palle