Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:43:34 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Patrick.Guelat@imp.ch
To:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@freebsd.org>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [TEST/REVIEW] Netflow implementation

--0-1967303019-1094640214=:97761

Ave Glebius

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:
>  here is netgraph module which implements Netflow traffic
> accounting, which I'm going to add to CURRENT in recent future:
>[..]
> I've been testing it for last week on loaded 100Mbit Ethernet
> which serves 9 ASes, 12 prefixes :) And it works stable.

Did some tests here, looks very nice ! At least our netflow-collector
is happy with the data ;-) flowctl did not work for me, to which
node do you have to send the msg to ?

I attached two netflow nodes on a tee, one right2left and one left2right
to catch both directions.

-Patrick
--
Patrick Guélat, ImproWare AG Network Services, CH-4133 Pratteln
Mail: Patrick.Guelat@imp.ch - Phone: +41 61 826 93 00 (ext: 13)